Blesjes replied

8 weeks ago

Knight Rider Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Michael Long is a policeman, while investigating someone, he was shot and left for dead. But a millionaire, Wilton Knight finds him and saves him and gives him a new face. It seems that Knight wants to wage a war against criminals who operate above the law. And Michael is the man he has chosen to wage that war. He has created the ultimate car, the Knight Industries Two Thousand or KITT, which is laced with a virtually indestructible alloy, and is also capable of moving on its own and also talks. He gives the car to Michael, and gives him the new identity of Michael Knight. Michael is assisted by one of Knight's associates, Devon Miles. Bonnie is the mechanic who takes care of KITT. During the second season Bonnie was replaced by April, as the new mechanic. The folowing season she left and Bonnie returned. The next season they acquired a new member, Reginald Cornelius III or RC3.
Michael Long is a crimefighter who is seriously wounded during his work. Nursed back to health by a mysterious benefactor (chairman of the Knight Industries), he regains consciousness a new man with a new face and a new name: Michael Knight. His mysterious benefactor (through the guise of associate Devon Miles) provides Michael with equipment and support so that he can continue his crime fighting work. The most notable piece of equipment supplied, is "KITT", a high-performance sports car fitted with artificial intelligence.
For those of us who did grow up in the late 70s and early 80s we definitely missed something special. This was when kids were allowed to be kids. When women could go out at night and have fun and social media didn&#39;t know. <br/><br/>I really miss the beautiful women on camera. Back then you actually had to know how to act and you had to look extremely hot. Every girl on this show is extremely beautiful. You can even catch a clip of the young Gina Davis. Both ladies who play Michaels side kick are just beautiful. <br/><br/>You also get tons of one liners, bad dressed bad guys and plots that don&#39;t need to make sense. Plus you here a lot of early 80s phrases.<br/><br/>A lot of people on reviews were expecting this to be like the comic book. Not even going to comment on that. A simply found this on sling TV. I can get enough of this show.
I watched this show since I was a kid and still like to this day. Here are some of my personal favorite episodes with descriptions for those who have not seen it yet.<br/><br/>**SPOILERS AHEAD** 1. &quot;Knight of the Phoenix&quot; Two Part Series Premiere: Detective Michael Arthur Long is shot in the face and left for dead. Wilton Knight saves his life and gives him the alias &quot;Michael Knight&quot; and mates him with K.I.T.T. (Knight Industry Two Thousand) to find and stop associates of a computer firm in the Silicon Valley section of California.<br/><br/>2. &quot;Goliath&quot; Two Part 1983-84 Season Premiere: David Hasselhoff plays his normal role as Micheal Knight and also played the late Wilton Knight&#39;s estranged son Garthe, who drove Goliath, the 18-wheel truck that ran over KITT equipped with the stolen formula for KITT&#39;s molecular bonded shell.<br/><br/>3. &quot;KITT vs. KARR&quot;: KARR makes his return to force a final confrontation with KITT.<br/><br/>4. &quot;Knight of the Juggernaut&quot; Two Part 1985-86 Season Premiere: Devon was kidnapped, and KITT was severely damaged by a ramrod after KITT&#39;s molecular bonded shell was neutralized. Having to be rebuilt by a local street gang, KITT has new features to help Michael find Devon and to stop the ramrod and the criminals from getting away.<br/><br/>5. &quot;Knight Song&quot; My personal favorite: R.C. returns to his old neighborhood to stop a block-busting operation. Teen Idol group New Edition makes an special appearance as the neighborhood kids.<br/><br/>This show will never be forgotten by whoever watched it. The theme song, the opening scene where KITT drives down the desert, and the evolution of KITT&#39;s components.

a5c7b9f00b
Edge of Tomorrow in tamil pdf downloadInception downloadCyberzone full movie download 1080p hdWhat Happens on the Rez… in hindi downloadWynonna Earp full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieJean-Claude Van Johnson in hindi free downloadthe Fatal Rhapsody full movie in hindi free downloadSpecial Forces 720p moviesSuicide Squad 2 song free downloadX-Men full movie in hindi 720p download
Please log in to post a reply.